Advantages of Flexicone concentrators
• Centrifugal concentrator with floating mineral bed Flexicone captures gold particles sizes from 3 microns versus 30-40 microns of popular concentrators .
• Feeding material size up to 5 mm
• In operation of centrifugal concentrator the treatment of water is not required. Recirculated technical water can be used .
• During operations re-adjustment is not required.
• Extraction of gold and platinoid remain high despite of heavy mineral content (3-5 g/cm3) in grooves.
• Stability to high clay content in material.
• Relatively low cost. It is related with simple construction of centrifugal concentrator and absence of necessity in powerful bearing unit, and a part of its functions is performed by cone rollers.
• Compact design. It is inherent to all centrifugal concentrators, as they take area many times smaller then required for jigging machines and shaking tables of the same capacity.
• Simple construction and operation. Not requiring high qualification of servicing personnel. High degree of modularity of Flexicone centrifugal concentrator enables quick replacement of failed elements without profound disassembly of the whole construction. Faulty elements can be reconditioned in local workshops.
• Batch CCFB and Continuous discharge concentrate CVD-FB models
Attention !!!! Innovation !!!! Lightweight powerful peristaltic pumps in the performance of 12/220 volts, 20 liters / minute, 5.5 kg. Ideal as concentrator sand pumps and chemical slurry pumps for leaching systems
The lightest version (7kg) with a capacity of 200kg per hour, the ideal centrifugal concentrator for prospectors, small scale miners and labs
enrichment of samples during prospecting and exploration ;
extraction of gold and PGM from tailings of the sluice concentrate and tails
Heavy duty portable (13kg) centrifugal concentrator .
Applicable for industrial duty mining and laboratory operations with feeding capacity on hard material 1ton/hour. Available in 2 models: batch concentrate accumulation and CVD-FB model with continuos discharge concentrate
Industrial duty centrifugal concentrator with feeding capacity 20t/hour. Portable (80kg), comes in 2 model models: batch accumulation of concentrate CCFB and continuos discharge concentrate CVD-FB .