Advantages of Flexicone concentrators
• Centrifugal concentrator with floating mineral bed Flexicone captures gold particles sizes from 3 microns versus 30-40 microns of popular concentrators .
With the addition of mercury to the cone, a record 100% recovery of fine gold into amalgam was achieved due to the pulsations of the mineral bed in the cone
• Feeding material size up to 5 mm
• In operation of centrifugal concentrator the treatment of water is not required. Recirculated technical water can be used .
• During operations re-adjustment is not required.
• Extraction of gold and platinoid remain high despite of heavy mineral content (3-5 g/cm3) in grooves.
• Stability to high clay content in material.
• Relatively low cost. It is related with simple construction of centrifugal concentrator and absence of necessity in powerful bearing unit, and a part of its functions is performed by cone rollers.
• Compact design. It is inherent to all centrifugal concentrators, as they take area many times smaller then required for jigging machines and shaking tables of the same capacity.
• Simple construction and operation. Not requiring high qualification of servicing personnel. High degree of modularity of Flexicone centrifugal concentrator enables quick replacement of failed elements without profound disassembly of the whole construction. Faulty elements can be reconditioned in local workshops.
• Batch CCFB and Continuous discharge concentrate CVD-FB models
The lightest version (7kg) with a capacity of 200kg per hour, the ideal centrifugal concentrator for prospectors, small scale miners and labs
enrichment of samples during prospecting and exploration ;
extraction of gold and PGM from tailings of the sluice concentrate and tails
Concentrator Flexicone 300 in Tasmania
Concentrator Flexicone operating on alluvial mine